CBD Chocolate Pistachio Bark
This simple and quick snack is easy to make, super delicious and healthy too! We’re making CBD Chocolate Pistachio Bark.
I have those lazy days where I want something decadent, tasty, crunchy and good-for-me, but yet I just don’t feel like putting any effort into it.
If I could snap my fingers, there’d be a buffet of fresh food in front of me, but because I can’t do that just yet, this yummy bark recipe will have to do!
The reason I like making this is because it’s a different way to get my daily dose of CBD in.
Sometimes taking just the oil, or a capsule isn’t fun or creative, and I like having a bit of when when it comes to my wellness routine – don’t you?
So, in the spirit of having fun, let’s get baking! The prep time is 5 minutes tops, and the only thing that takes a bit of time is the ‘cool-down’ time.
Here’s a list of ingredients you may have in your pantry, and if you don’t, they’re all pretty accessible at most if not all grocery stores.
- Dark chocolate – at least 70%, and as little sugar as you can possibly get. The darker the better in my opinion, but it doesn’t have to be yours
- CBD oil – you can get one with peppermint oil-infused into it, which takes this pistachio bark to ANOTHER LEVEL!
- Pistachios – shelled and chopped. I love using seasoned pistachios like chili flavored, or salt’n’pepper – your choice!
- Coconut oil – this helps bind everything together beautifully.
- Coconut flakes – unsweetened.
- Stevia or Hemp Sugar. Up to you!
CBD Chocolate Pistachio Bark – The Recipe
Servings: 4 people
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2 cups Dark Chocolate chopped small/fine
- 3-4 tsp CBD Oil peppermint-infused CBD oil makes this taste even better!
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 cup Coconut flakes unsweetened
- 2 tbsp Stevia, Swerve, or replacement sugar/hemp sugar
- 1/2 cup Pistachios shelled, and chopped
Heat dark chocolate and coconut oil in a small stove-top pan over medium-low heat until just melted
Remove from heat and option to stir in 1-2 tsp of CBD oil
Add in all other ingredients and mix until everything is coated in chocolate
Pour onto a parchment lined pan and put in the fridge for 25 minutes to chill
Break or cut up into squares and triangles, and enjoy!
If you’re looking to up-level your canna-cooking game, you may want to start here.
For more recipes like this one, check out our recipe index here.
Share our post and comment below! We’d love to hear from you.
As always, happy canna-cooking!